Wait, you don’t know her yet? Lizzy Perridon is hard to describe in a few words … She’s got this very cool style of her own, and she seems to be one of those people who are just so full of life… She’s the girl you would like to hang out with and definitely one of the cool kids …
Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself?
Well, I am Lizzy Perridon and I live in Amsterdam. I’m 23 years young and in the last year of my marketing communication study. I’ve always loved taking pictures with my friends, so that’s why I started blogging on instagram!
How would you describe your style and who is your main inspiration?
My style…That’s hard to describe because I like a lot of different styles but I like to wear bright colors and clothes that stand out. Boys sometimes have to get used to certain of my clothes but I do not think this is something negative. I’m glad my boyfriend got used to it!
My main inspiration is Chiara Ferragni. She inspires me in every way. Her style is great and her personality too (to my knowledge!). She acts like a good person. One thing about her, I liked her ex-boyfriend more than fedez.. haha!
How would you dress for a casual day out with your friends?
That’s always different but my favorite shoes at the moment are Dr. martens. This combined with a funky color jeans and a cool sweater. And don’t forget a nice Chanel bag. 😉
You seem to travel a lot, what do you always bring when traveling?
Lip balm, my lips are as dry as hell.. and lots of shoes! Hihi..
Where is your favorite place to go and why?
I have two favorite places in the world. New York City and LA. I am not going there very often but this summer I am going with a friend to LA for 2 weeks and maybe next year I will move to New York City for a few months to do an internship and to work on my blog.
Tell us what you like the most about being and influencer.
The thing I like about being an influencer is that I can go crazy with my inspiration. Of course it is fun to get clothes from brands but I do not accept everything that I get offered. I only accept what I really really like. My Instagram should be a reflection of my style, I hate it when influencers become too commercial.
Do you have any tips for someone who would like to become an influencer?
Post photos which you like to post, don’t be like the rest of them!
- #TuesdayInterview: Roméo, les roses éternelles
- #TuesdayInterview: Très wax, Magazelles!
- #TuesdayInterview: le photographe Mathieu Courdesses
- #TuesdayInterview: Première Edition
- #TuesdayInterview: la bloggeuse et photographe Eline Rewinkel
- #TuesdayInterview: Mélanie from Les Incorrigibles
- #TuesdayInterview: L’artiste peintre Nathalie Du Merle
- #TuesdayInterview: Laurène from Les Incorrigibles
- #TuesdayInterview: Lovingstone
- #TuesdayInterview: Very Monkey
- #TuesdayInterview: Tammy & Benjamin
- #TuesdayInterview: Model Erika Nova
- #TuesdayInterview: Blogger Style Eclectic
- #TuesdayInterview: Olivia Herdt aka Cara Delevigne 2.0
- #TuesdayInterview: Charlie Watch
- #TuesdayInterview: L’habibliotheque